Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ministry of Steak, Serangoon Gardens, Singapore

Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Pumpkin Soup
Garlic Bread
Kiwi Strawberry Snapple
Pork Chop
Chicken Chop
Cream of Pumpkin, Garlic Bread, Kiwi Strawberry Snapple, Pork Chop $8.90, Chargrilled Chicken, $6.90

Had a simple and affordable meal at Ministry of Steak! Occasionally, I crave for chargrilled chicken and Astons would come to mind. Since I play no favourites, M and I gave Ministry of Steak a try and found our order pretty decent. It has never actually crossed my mind to try the steak at both places, because I'm hugely convinced that I should be saving up the money and splurging on quality ones, so I've mostly been having their grilled chicken, pork and sometimes fish. I guess it may sound counter-intuitive to be ordering stuff like these in steak-specialty restaurants, but the grilled chicken especially, has been consistently decent - smoky, tender and tasty. The pork chop was slightly tough, but surprisingly enough, it was juicy despite being so thin. We decided to top up $3 for a meal, which came with the soup of the day and a drink that we further topped up for a Kiwi Strawberry Snapple (my favourite!). Soup of the day was cream of pumpkin, which tasted surprisingly good with just the right thickness. Considering the fact that Astons, Ministry of Steak, and Republic of Steak are completely gst and service charge free, I don't see a reason not to return if I'm ever dreaming of affordable and reasonably tasty chargrilled chicken.

P.S. I would love to hear if you have favourite places for chargrilled chicken to share!


Ministry of Steak
4 Maju Ave Singapore
(Serangoon Gardens)
Tel: +65 6280 1633


Pin It Now!

Leave a comment (0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...