Saturday, July 30, 2011

Snapshot: Lao Fu Zi Char Kway Teow

Saturday, July 30, 2011
Lao Fu Zi Char Kway Teow
Lao Fu Zi Char Kway Teow, $3

Just a lip-smacking photo of Lao Fu Zi Char Kway Teow at the classic Old Airport Road Food Centre. I've never actually been a huge fan of char kway teow so I was a little surprised at myself when this was the first dish I craved for when I came back from Europe. Somehow, I couldn't resist the tantalizing picture of char kway teow in my head - a sweet and savoury mix of smooth kway teow noodles, the addictive acquired taste of barely cooked cockles, crunchy bean sprouts and lots of sliced lap cheong (chinese sausage). I was definitely pleased that the decidedly long queue rewarded me with a plate of char kway teow noodles that fitted the image in my mind to a T.

Do you have a favourite stall for Char Kway Teow in Singapore?


Pin It Now!

Leave a comment (0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...