Thursday, September 23, 2010

Snapshot: Kahlua Cookies & SCaM Ice-Cream!

Thursday, September 23, 2010
Ice Cream, Kahlua, Cookies and Cream, Soursop
Kahlua Cookies and SCaM Ice-Cream

Interesting flavours characterizes Blic Ice-Cream Cafe, the first Ice-Cream Cafe if its kind in Tampines (I have extra reason to be excited since it's so close to where I stay) ! I loved both flavours. The kahlua cookies flavour was a brilliant mixture of kahlua, cookies and caramel, while SCaM's a refreshing mix of soursop, calamansi and martini. Talk about novelty. They're really generous with the scoops, and I loved the bright and cheery interior of the cafe!

P.S. I've also tried their Durian King Ice-Cream, and it's definitely gonna be a favourite with any durian lover!


Pin It Now!

Leave a comment (0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...