Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Snapshot: Ikea's Deep Fried Chicken Wings

Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Ikea chicken wings
Ikea's Deep Fried Chicken Wings, $2.80 for 2, $7.50 for 6

There's something about biting into a juicy and freshly deep fried chicken wing that satisfies me to no end. Apparently I'm not alone, since I've noticed that almost every table sports a platter of Ikea's chicken wings every single time I dine at their restaurant. And it's hardly a mystery why - their chicken wings are crispy, juicy and tastes delightfully of Har Cheong (prawn paste). I used to head to Ikea for their meat balls, but now their chicken wings have taken centre stage . Besides, these wings are only available in Ikea Singapore - it's one of those ridiculously minuscule things that makes me love my country just that little bit more.


Pin It Now!

Leave a comment (0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...