Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pak Lee Cafe, 百利冰室, Sai Wan Ho, Hong Kong

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I was sent on an errand, really hungry, stumbled upon this old school char chan teng, and figured I'll give it a shot. There were various "western" pastries on display, but the pastries were really more chinese than western, not that it's necessarily a bad thing! Some of the cookies were reallly cute. I wish I took pictures.

Set: Ham Macaroni + Tea + Fried Double Egg + Bun, 21 HKD

The spread! I was half wondering if I had misinterpreted the set, how could I get so much for so little? I guess it helps that Sai Wan Ho is probably considered suburbs, it's mainly residential and quite a distance from Central.

Hot Milk Tea

One of my favourite Hong Kong drinks! Just the perk I needed that morning.

Fried Double Egg, Bun with Butter

And you don't just get one fried egg, you get two! (: I thought the bun would be heavy, but it was surprisingly light and fluffy.

Ham Macaroni

Macaroni! The soup's goood. It's not gonna win michelin stars, but it's such an easy and happy food!


Pak Lee Cafe 百利冰室
G/F., 216 Shau Kei Wan Road
Sai Wan Ho, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2560 5214


Pin It Now!

Leave a comment (0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...