Monday, August 9, 2010

Random Cool Eats, Hong Kong

Monday, August 9, 2010
Squid Ink Bread with Cheese and Smoked Ham

I was just looking for a snack at the Saint Honore Cake Shop near my house one afternoon when I stumbled upon this. So unexpected! I was really excited as I took my first bite, but I couldn't detect the slightest hint of squid ink in the bread. Bummer! Good idea though! Very cool, makes me feel like trying this out at home.

Lobster Bisque in a Slom Jar

And look at this! Isn't this a fantastic idea? It was pretty rich and delicious too. Had this at the quaint Caffe Habitu at Causeway Bay. No lobster meat in this one, except for the mini lobster I suppose, which I figured wouldn't be worth the effort(: Another great inspiration! Now, if only my Hong Kong place had a functional kitchen. I'm itching to get back to my Singapore kitchen to try things out........


Caffe Habitu
L1, 2/F, Leighton Centre
77 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay
Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3579 4050



Pin It Now!

Leave a comment (2)

  1. ewwwwwww whats the green stuff on the bread sia it looks scary ahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...