Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Snapshot: Battered Dory Burger!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Battered Dory, Burger, Fish
Battered Pacific Dory Fish topped with Spicy Tartare and Renkon Crisps with Wholewheat Multigrain Bun, $9.80

This is literally fish and chips between two toasted buns. (I went back to the Handburger just to try it!) I don't know about you, but I would choose this over a squarish fish patty anyday! The renkon crisp was light and crispy, and the battered dory was pretty good even on its own, I just wish the batter was a tad lighter and crispier. Anyway, I've just dreamed up a dish: Battered Dory with (an abundance of) Renkon Crisps, or simply fish and crisps. What do you think?

P.S. My midterms end tomorrow and I really can't wait, I have so many places to post about! I can't wait to share them with you guys!


Pin It Now!

Leave a comment (0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...